CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Food Gone Wrong

So today was an interesting day when it came to food. It seems like everything I ate just ended up being not what I expected. At work I had a yogurt in the fridge, and as I was expecting a berry delightful taste it ended up being very sour. I threw it away. An hour later being breakfast less I decided that it was time for me to get my Diet Dr. Pepper at 7-11. When I was there I spied a jalapeno taquito, and so I thought what the heck one jalapeno taquito please. I kindly gave the employee $2.11 and started back to work. When I had a bite of the taquito, beans and cheese oozed out. It was not in any way gross, but its not what I wanted. After work I had guitar lessons to teach, so a trip from my work to Arby's to my office was well in order. I ordered a roast beef and Swiss sandwich, but when I got to my office I realized that the roast beef was missing and replaced with turkey. It also was good, but again not what I wanted. I then took a sip of the Diet Dr. Pepper that I had ordered at Arbys, and it wasn't diet at all but the real deal, and again not what I wanted. I decided that I am done eating for the day, because who can stand so many disappointments. I'll make tomorrow a better day.

0 comments: