CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME


on August 5, 1982 in a small town, I was born and named after my parents favorite actress Ms. Hayley Mills. For those of you who are not familiar with this famous movie star, she played both twins in The Parent Trap, Pollyanna, and was also the well known Miss Bliss in my favorite 90's sitcom Saved by the bell.


Well the past couple of weeks I was wondering who this superstar Hayley Mills was named after, and I have found the answer. Hayley Mills was named after her mother Mary Hayley Bell, a famous playwright.


There you have it folks, the unknown mystery has been solved!

1 comments:

Kristina Curtis said...

that's really cool, who knew!! you've got some great research skills!