CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I LIVE IN A NIGHTMARE!


So today my blog is nothing but a ranting and raving sessions. Imagine my hands flying through the air, exasperated looks, and lots of exaggeration.

So I have lived at my current residence for about a year and 1/2. Since moving in we have had a number of problems...I have experienced million of moths living outside the front door last August (not an exaggeration!), I was scared to sleep last winter when we had the mice problem, and when promised new carpet last Summer...I got a good old fashioned carpet cleaning.

Well tonight when I got home from the gym the Mexican Mafia, who currently reside next door, were having a brawl in their living room. Words were flying, voices were raised, even a circle around the fighters was formed, but no one was rolling with the punches. I even think some "doobie" was being puffed on the porch!

I decided that end of April I am out of here! Even a van down by the river isn't seeming that bad. I am sick of tired of having to beg people to pay their portion of the utilities, trying to find a parking spot on a street of unploughed ice, and having an oven that only has 2 burners that work!

On a lighter note here is the biggest icicle that I have ever seen. It was on my font porch, and was pretty "cool".

Okay I am done! Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Heck Ya! You go girl! Seriously...if you can't rant on a blog, where can you? I am sorry about the cruddy living conditions. Here's hoping that you find something much better suited to your needs and wants in the near future. May I suggest the OC?

Unknown said...

I'm surprised you've last as long as you have over there Hayley! I definitely think you need better digs although that mexican mafia sounds very interesting...:)

Zachary said...

In the immortal words of The Clash: you ROCKED THE CASBAH!

As the Scorpions put it: you ROCKED IT LIKE A HURRICANE!

And, from a first person point of view with Queen: We Will, We Will ROCK YOU!!

And ROCK you did!

Congratulations on 7.5 miles!