CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

CALL ME CRAZY!

I have been doing laundry all day, and I have also been home alone all day. Well just barely I went down to the basement to switch over some some loads when I found a random couple in the basement having a hot and heavy makeout. Can I say awkward!
I have no idea who these people are. They must be friends of the roommates! But considering that they just walk in and make themselves comfortable when no one is here, just gives me another reason to want to move out!

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Very weird, I guess you can be glad that's all they were doing.

Zachary said...

Have I ever told you about the time that I came home and found a strange couple doing much more than making out on our couch? To this day, I have no idea who they were. Fun story...remind me to tell you all about it.

Corey Christensen said...

That is pretty random. Although, from their point of view it probably makes it more of an adventure. Sneak into a random house, lip lock and make a clean getaway. I think they lost this round.

Unknown said...

what?!?!?! that's the weirdest thing ever....I'll make a note of though so if Clayton and I ever need a random spot to make out it'll be on our list...you soooo need to move :)