CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I WAS TAGGED BY NATALIE!

A-Z Tag
A - Attached or Single: I am still single, and I have no excuses!

B - Best Friends: Well I have a bunch of best friends, but I would probably say my Sister Wynter is the best of best. She is so amazing! She is the best mom, best cook, has the cleanest house, has the cutest family,and she laughs at all my jokes when no one else does! Love you "Ynter"! love, "Aywee"...(think of our Korean friend)

C - Cake or Pie: I would take either! I love cream pies, and chocolate cake!

D - Day of choice: Definitely Thursday, because you get to look forward to the weekend.

E - Essential Item: Cell phone, keys, camera, wallet, and a bottle of water!

F - Favorite Color: Orange!

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears...especially the white ones!

.H - Hometown: I am a Lehitian from Lehi, Ut.

I - Indulgence(s): Hot rock massages!

J - January or July: July for sure!

K - Kids: No kids, but someday I will be the greatest mom in the world...can't wait!

L - Life is incomplete without: Humor, embarrassment, and gab!

M - Marriage Date: Oh please spare me!

N - Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, and 5 little brothers; Wynter, J.K., Heber, Bradley, James, and Hayden.

O - Oranges or Apples: I ate both today and I refuse to compare the two! It's a tie!

P - Phobias or Fears: I am so scared of most animals...bring on the spiders, but keep the cat's and dogs away!

Q - Quotes: "I am never going to die, because Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I will take over"- My Mama

S - Season: Spring, and Fall!

T - Tag Three Friends: Natalie Colby, Zach, & Mark Nott

U- Unknown fact about me: I watched a guy die in a shower, and I saved a guy from a heart attack! I also helped the church film alternate endings for an upcoming film about Emma Smith. I am a terrific roller skater! I also went on a date with a midget, and an Albino in one week!

V - Very favorite store: Pier 1 Imports.

W - Worst habit: Staying up way too late, talking on the phone with Becky!

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Well since I work for Orthopedic Surgeons, and they do X-ray's... I will pick that...JOB SECURITY!

Y - Your favorite food: Anything that is made with love at home!

Z - Zodiac: Leo...grrrr!

5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Good blog! I find your life so interesting! Do you visit Wynter often? You'll have to stop by and hi sometime.

Wynter said...

Awwww...Thanks Sis!

Zachary said...

You are the first person to ever tag me...unless you were referring to another Zach. I'll get to it...but first...ROAD TRIP!

Yelyah's Corner said...

ROAD TRIP! Sounds amazing! How about tomorrow? We could probably go stay at Ruby's Inn down in Bryce Canyon! What do you think?

leslie jo said...

You are soo cute!