CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

FRIDAY REVIEW

*=ATROCIOUS!
**=TOLERABLE!
***=EXCELLENT!
****=OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Movie:
Wall-e : *
So I have heard mixed reviews on this movie, but I must admit that I fell asleep 3 times, and thought the story line was just missing umm…well a story line! I think I would rather see Hell Boy than this much anticipated Pixar film. Definitely a disappointment!

Mama Mia: ***
So maybe I just love musicals, but this movie put a perma-grin on my face the entire move. I would suggest that every dancing queen far and wide should go see this film, and wear your sequence! If you like cheesy films, you will love this summer love!

Book:
The Host: 1st 150 pages: *, rest of book: ***
I was definitely excited to read this book. I am a huge Stephanie Meyer fan, and love the twilight series! The 1st 150 pages took me about 3 weeks to get through. I was so confused, and bored at the same time. But around page 80 things start to get a little clearer, and the rest of the book I read with in a day (I think it’s around 600 pages!). Anyhow I would suggest all readers to continue reading this.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I have been out of the blogging world for awhile...but just wanted to tell you I haven't gone country dancing in about 10 years, but I would love to go. You should email me margethechick@hotmail.com!

Lyndi said...

Hey Hay! Happy Birthday!

leslie jo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!