CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

MORE RANDOM THOUGHTS.


So today I woke up after sleeping in until 10:30, and I realized that I need to start being a little more healthy. I guess when you live a very entertaining single life, it is easy to stay up until 3 am, eat rice krispie treats for breakfast, and make a goal to start working out when the next week starts. I designed a yoga t-shirt...so maybe I should get more into this healthy hobby!




Last night after watching every John Mayer, and Jason Mraz music video until the above stated 3 am...I realized that one of my lifetime goals is to meet them. I also decided that I am so jealous of Colbie Callet, who has toured with John Mayer, and also has sung a duet with Jason Mraz. Tristan Prettyman has also toured, and has sung a duet with my man Jason...Anyhow I love these two men's music.

I have been really enjoying music lately. I have a couple of new instruments, and they are amazing....I got a $700 guitar, which is amazing to play, and sounds so much better than any instrument that I have ever played...I also bought an electric ukulele. I have wrote quite a few songs on the ukulele, and have been wanting an electric ukulele for so long. I also have been looking for a banjo teacher... I have a banjo that is rusting away, and is longing to be played! I have looked into taking lessons, but I can't find anyone who teaches lessons...Does anyone know of anyone? I also am starting with the UMTA (Utah Music Teachers Association) in September, and I am super excited. I have been talking to the President, and she has already given me so many ideas to make my lessons more professional, and more organized.

Anyhow the Church is true, I love country dancing, and fruit bar Popsicles!

1 comments:

Zachary said...

I also hear that Yoga is the way to World Peace. And a cure for cancer.

But it is so hard to give up the fantastic single life!