CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

SWEET HAVEN...OR SWEAT HEAVEN!

A couple of weeks ago we decided to go see one of my favorite local bands Sweet Haven, and it was a blast. It was just a free concert, with free food, and free fireworks to follow! Tons of cheap entertainment!
It was fun because when I got there I ran into Ross, and Ang. I also saw my old friend Al Deans, who was doing the audio for the show!

This was my favorite part of the show...The boy in the middle went up and started dancing, and did the same military aerobic move over and over. All of the sudden tons of kids went up and copied his exact move! I think it was one of those experiences where you had to be there, but I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my cheeks! So way to go Sweet Haven!

1 comments:

Lyndi said...

So was is hot?