CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

OLD LADY


So I am a regular customer at the good old 7-11 by my work, so good in fact that I know the workers by name. Well usually I walk over there from work to get my morning protein bar, but because of the snow today I drove.

When I got there an unnamed worker asked me what a 35 year old lady like me was doing driving a Ford Mustang...he then said that's not right!

Well here are the facts...I am not even close to turning 35, but I do drive like an old lady...not going to lie. Anyhow I am now looking for A-) a good plastic surgeon, or B-) some kind of young juice. Does anyone know somebody that might know somebody...I need numbers.

Anyhow I guess I am just going to give myself the nickname of great grandma and join the adopt a grandparent program now, to stop any future humiliation. I will be checking in with my dentist to ask about dentures, and even buy a book bag that has wheels that you can drag.


1 comments:

leslie jo said...

ok that person is an idiot you do not look 35. What a dork and an I ask was it a man? Yeah thought so