CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

HAYLEY POTTER PRESENTS...

To celebrate the new Harry Potter movie that is coming out on July 17th, I thought it would be fun to read all the books, and watch all the movies before this blessed date!

(I totally stole this idea from Danielle!)

So here we go!

Harry Potter and the Sorcer's stone party....to come you must read the 1st boook by May 1st! May 1st @7 pm we will be watching the movie, and having a pizza party for all our gold star readers!

5 comments:

Ray said...

What if I've already read the series? Can I go to your party or do I have to re-read the books

Yelyah's Corner said...

you have to re-read the books!

leslie jo said...

that is soo fun!

Sara said...

Hay, you are so cute. :)

Unknown said...

K so I am totally there IF I dont have to work :( Remember when we used to sit and listen to the potter books on tape at work?? those where the days I miss!!!