CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOT SO THRIFTY!

So I put a lot of money down on this fabulous condo today! :) I should close before November 1st. Wowzers! I am a little nervous..but oh so excited to decorate!

But this week I did cut my own bangs, went out to dinner and only got an a-la-carte item, found a cheaper auto insurance company, and I have not been talking on the phone because I only have 45 minutes to last me until October 8th...BOO!

So even though I spent a great deal of money today...I am making up for it in other ways! Here's to living life on a budget!

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Congratulations Hayley! That is fantastic! I can't wait for the house warming party!

leslie jo said...

I am soo excited fo you! That is sooo awesome! I too can't wait to see it!

What a great investment!! you inspire me!