CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

GUITAR LESSONS FOR ALL!


Hey Everyone!

I have had quite a number of people ask me about guitar lessons lately, so I thought I would share my new deals with everyone. I have students from ages 5-65, and have taught huge family groups. If you have any questions email me at yelyahswah@hotmail.com.

Learn the basics package: Come learn the basics of your guitar to either swoon someone you love, or just be able to play around the campfire. Six-60 minute lessons for only $100.00.

The New Years Resolution Package:
Full year/ 30 minute lesson once a week: $600 ($180 savings).
Half year/ 30 minute lesson once a week: $300 ($90 savings).

Group Packages: Rock out and learn guitar with your friends or family for not half an hour, but a whole hour.
1 hour lesson for 2-4 people $13.00 per person
1 hour lesson for 5-6 people $10.00 per person
1 hour lesson for 7-10 people $7.00 per person


Tiny Tots Music Class (ages 5-8) Saturday only from 9-10 am: Teaches and introduces kids to guitar and begining music theory through fun games, and activities. Limited room available.
$50.00 per month


Take it at your own pace: Here are my current rates with no packages involved
$15.00 per 30 minute lesson
$17.00 per 45 minute lesson
$20.00 per 60 minute lesson


0 comments: