CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!

So this weekend Henri and I are planning to decorate a real christmas tree. Thats right folks a 100% real pine tree that we will probably buy at a lot. The question however, is how should we decorate the tree?
Henri really wants red balled ornaments, to remind him of his childhood, and I have this super sassy tree skirt that I got on clearance at Pier 1 a couple of years ago that I have never used. Other than that here are our ideas


Hayley's idea- We should make a napolean tree for Henri (Henri loves Napolean Bonaparte! He's 100 % history).


Henri's idea- We should make a country/bluegrass tree for Hayley (100% cowgirl without the animals, farm, or wranglers).
We might just end up with a tree with red balls, a sting of popcorn, and a cute skirt, but stay tuned for pictures.

1 comments:

Christina Olson said...

You and Henri make a great couple! Marcena tells me that he treats you how you deserve to be treated and that makes me happy!!!