CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The 7-11 Singing Man

For the last year, I have started my day with a healthy dose of Diet Dr. Pepper at an undisclosed 7-11. Day after day I am greeted by the same employee who doesn't whistle while he works, but belts out the loudest tune you will ever hear. When you walk in you see a smile on his face with his MP3 player, and some major headphones on.
I have always got a kick out of him, especially the time where he sang "Be a Man" from Mulon, and sang the girl parts in a girl voice, and the men parts in a deep man voice. But today he went to a new and outrageous level that I didn't imagine possible... He sang "Little Bunny Foo Foo." Now when I say sang it... I am talking that everyone within a 3 mile radius could have heard it. It was so bad that I had to leave the store, because I couldn't stop laughing.
I have to admit that its good that he has fun at his job, but I have noticed that giving him the unprofessional title would be giving him way too much credit. But I must say he shouldn't quit his day job!

0 comments: