CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING: 10 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR!

I am thankful for:
#1. A loving family: Dad, Nette, Mom, Shelly, Wynter, Elder Heber Haws, Brad, James, Hayden, J.K., and Tommy.
#2. My band...I have had 22 close friends move away in the past year, and I feel like I have some amigo's back.
#3. Making music: I have been teaching guitar, being in a band, and also have been working on a solo church album. I love being in the ward choir, and just singing old songs from my childhood with my family.
#4. I am so grateful for my job. I am so lucky to have a job where I have a flexible schedule, and work with great people. I have a great 401K plan, and have plenty of time off.
#5. I am grateful for my close friends who include: Becky Brown, Diane Williamson, and Mary Braithwaite. I am grateful for Becky, because she brings so much life into this dull world. I am grateful for Mary for always sticking with me, and for Diane for listening to all my problems, and always giving great advice.
#6. I am thankful for all the blessings God has given me. It amazes me at the ideas he will pop into my head, promptings to call people, or just the comfort he gives to me when I feel like I need a friend.
#7. I am so grateful for the YelYahSwah Music Foundation. Life was so selfish until I started this up. I love my students, and there cute comments always make my week. I love that they sometimes want to sing me songs in a made up Chinese language, and that they tell me that I should paint my office like Outer space.
#8. I am grateful for a body that is usually healthy, and for all the activities of life that comes from having a healthy body.
#9. I am so happy that I live in the most gorgeous Provo Valley. I am grateful that we have 4 distinct seasons, and that we have things to look forward to throughout the year.
#10. I am grateful for food. I am so happy that I have learned to be a wonderful cook this year, and that I work so close to the 7-11 and am able to have my Diet Dr. Pepper every morning.

0 comments: