CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE... THAT IS THE QUESTION!

So this year I have tried a new approach in my physical appearance, and so I would like to share the legend of why I started shaving my arms…
I have never thought my arm hair was noticeable, or that I was one of those gorilla girls who looked like they walked straight out of The Planet of the Apes. But all of this changed when I started to date Mr. Matthew Wright. He was all muscle, and of course since he wanted to show off those biceps, why not shave his arms.
Well when you are dating a guy who shaves his arms, and you realize that you are hairier than him all of the sudden you are in an unfamiliar territory. All of the sudden I felt as if I was playing Chewbacca in Star Wars, and that’s when I decided I was going to go under the blade.
Now I am obsessed with having smooth hairless arms. Nothing feels better than having that silky smooth skin, and then lathering up with some fruity lotion. I have also been a lot more critical of others who do not shave their arms...Wow! Time for a therapist!
Anyhow so the moral of this tale is… if you want to keep your hair on your arms, don’t date someone who is a hairless wonder.

2 comments:

leslie jo said...

Hey Hayley my friend
I love that you have a blog now. Its good to hear your are doing so well and that you are happy!
I am sorry you had the flu and that you have to listen to the 711 singer.hehe
I liked your first scratch and would love to hear yoru church songs. You know that has always been one of my dreams.
so you are going to CA, where to and who with
ENJOY It you will, I promise. Take care leslie

Natalie Kay said...

I started shaving my arms in college. I had never heard of it before, but apparently in Cedar City it was the cool thing to do. After hearing how wonderful it is to have smooth arms I decided to try and I ended up loving it.