CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

CALIFORNIA CLEMENTINES - A HEALTHY SNACK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

So in an attempt to eat healthier, I bought some California Clementine Oranges. I must say these little oranges were kissed by the Greek Gods. Pretty much everything about them is perfect.
#1. They are easy to peel...most oranges take minutes to peel, but these little cuties take less than 10 seconds. I love this factor, because I am a lazy person... thats right I said lazy! So I am giving them the practical card....Even Grandma Moses, with degenerative arthritis could peel out this baby.
#2. They are seedless....After you peel, you pop! Pop them into your mouth without the hassle of having a cup nearbye to spit out any seeds. I am telling you this is the perfect fruit.
#3. The third and final reason is that they are super sweet. Have you ever had one of those really bitter oranges, and you think what a waste! Well this is not the case. Take one bite of these juicy, sweet, seedless, easy to open clementine, and you just might forget Thanksgiving Dinner all together, because like the lays logo says: No one can Eat just one.
So that was my attempt to get everyone to buy these. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!!

3 comments:

lewisfam said...

I just got a box of these clementines too and I must agree- they are so good!

RaEStoCo said...

Hi Hayley, Rachel here. I LOVE CLEMENTINES! They are one of my favorites!

leslie jo said...

I love them too! They are the best!
Good to see you are keeping up with the blog and traveling the world over.. WAHOO leslie

PS your guitar student is cute