CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

A short Blog about Canada

So I have been in Canada since Tuesday, and I thought that I would share a couple of things that every American should know about this beautiful place...
#1. Everywhere you go you will see a PT Cruiser. I have counted at least 2 billion.
#2. When you are not spotting out PT Cruisers, you will see thrift stores.
#3. Everyone is so friendly here, and it made me realize how ornery Americans are.
#4. You buy Gas in Liters, and every Gallon has 4 Liters in it.
#5. Eh is the most popular word here.
#6. Sometimes you get ice in your Diet Coke, and sometimes you don't.
#7. The Diet Pepsi is better than the Diet Coke here.
#8. The Canadian Dollar is worth more than the American. Example: American $60.00= $57.74 Canadian.
#9. The chocolate is to die for here.
#10. Michael Buble is from VanCouver.
#11. Canadian Thanksgiving is on Columbus Day.
#12. Be prepared to travel in kilometers, and not miles.
#13. Downtown VanCouver was said to be the Boston of Canada.
#14. If you are visiting be sure to dress warm, because it is cold.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hayley!
I hope your vacation was awsome it sure sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your pictures!
Love ya
Angie