CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I really should just go to bed

So it is currently 2 AM. Becky and I got talking on our long drive to Vancouver about some of her crazy dates. She went on 2 separate dates from the Internet, where both guys were missing the same ear and only had a hole in their heads. Now maybe this is just me, but if you are going to date on the Internet and you were missing an ear, wouldn't you make it appoint to tell the person before going out on the date? Becky told me that when she went out on these dates, it took all her will power not to stare. There were no 2nd dates.
When discussing the missing ear boys... Michael Jackson also came up. No plastic surgeon will touch Michael in his current state. I am guessing its because they are all worried that he will end up with no nose and just two little slits. Becky and I decided that it would be better to date someone who had no ear, than no nose... time for bed.

0 comments: