CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

THE ALMOST NEW YEARS KISS!


IF ATHLETES GET ATHLETES FOOT...WHAT DO ASTRONAUTS GET?
***MISTLETOE!!!!***

This year for Christmas all I asked for was a New Years kiss.... I am dead serious! Santa asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted the anatomical juxtaposition of two obcular muscles in the state of contraction (a kiss)!


Well New Years Eve came, and somehow I ended up being surrounded by my much loved "married friends". There was lots of kissing, but no spectacular came my way. And so here I stand on January 18th, and can honestly say that I am still kissless!! Thanks a lot Santa! So here is my New Years Resolution...

*I Hayley Haws will obtain a New Years kiss that contains magic, luck, and is blog worthy on January 1, 2009, when the clock strikes exactly midnight!*
















6 comments:

Zachary said...

I think that is a most admirable resolution. I truly hope that you receive your anatomical juxtaposition of two obcular muscles in a state of contraction.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in this. After all, the completion of resolutions is a very worthy cause;)

Natalie Kay said...

I can't see all of your hair, but it looks SOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Thanks Nat!!! It's really not that cute. I wish I enjoyed doing my hair!

Unknown said...

woa Hayely..I don't know this Zachary kid but it sounds like you won't have a problem with this resolution next year!!!! I jumped over to his blog to get a better look and he's pretty cute so go for it!!!

Yelyah's Corner said...

ANGIE...BLUSH,GULP,BLUSH!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.