CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE CEILING IS FALLING, THE CEILING IS FALLING!

So below are pictures of my back to basics bedroom. I have a queen sized bed, a giant love sack, a zebra print pillow, homemade art, and my beloved D.I. lamp that I got for a steal of $4. I know it appears to be average, but it is not.
A couple of weeks ago I noticed a peculiar spot on the floor that feels and sounds exactly like it's about to turn into a Hayley Avalanche. You might be thinking to yourself, "Self...what in the world is a Hayley Avalanche?"
I know it sounds like something you would find on the discovery channel, or even search for on Google Earth! In all actual it's where Hayley wakes up one day ready to take over the world, and then she falls through her 1960's ceiling into her roommates bedroom. I am just pretty sure something like this WOULD happen to me!

About 3 feet in front of this door is where scientists have proven that the "Hayley Avalanche" will occur.

Now I am not sure how to go about this unusual problem that I have on my hands. I have never heard of anyone having a creaky and unstable floor, or anyone turning into an avalanche for that matter. So here is my question...Is this something that I should be worried about? Should I call the good but old landlord? Or do I just wait it out? I feel as if I am in a sticky situation !!!!
The future audience!

4 comments:

Zachary said...

I say you walk around with your arms straight out to your sides all the time. That way, when the "Haley Avalanche" happens, you won't fall through. Crisis averted.
It may be awkward at first...but better to be prepared.

Yelyah's Corner said...

good advice...will do!

Unknown said...

I don't have any sound advice but your bedroom does look FABULOUS so that should be some consilation right? :)

Yelyah's Corner said...

Why thanks Mrs. Harwood! It's the perfect room for a hippie girl like me!