CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

BRING IN FEBRUARY!

Tonight I had a very interesting Walmart experience. I went shopping for just some random groceries of bottled water down to microwavable Lean Gourmets, and came out feeling a like Miss February!
After my shopping was complete I decided to get a few staple items to celebrate the month of love.

Hayley's Valentine Items:

#1- Gone With the Wind
#2- Martinelli's Sparkling Cider
#3- A notebook for poetry and love songs



Well after getting my much all about romance items, I decided it was time to checkout. While making my way to the register this tall dark mysterious man kept passing me by, and I couldn't help to think that he was following me. A little nervous I proceeded with caution.

As I loaded up my car with my groceries and love items, a gold Chevy pulled up to where I was at. There was my Walmart stalker, and he went on to use a pick up line of "Hey you're pretty."
I wasn't sure really what to do. I really wasn't pretty at all! I was still in my sweaty gym clothes, and had zero makeup on.

He then got out of his car, and told me not to move. Wondering what his next move was, I anticipated the unknown. He then pulled out a guitar from his trunk that was missing a string, got on one knee, and started singing an original song called "Beautiful Girl".

I really didn't know how to react! I stood there in silence, too scared to flee away in my car, and shivering in the near hypothermia temperatures. The song must have lasted what seemed like a year and a half...He then finished.

After a hopefully not too obvious awkward reaction...Romance was definitely not in the air, but in my car (remember my staple items). I thanked him for the song, and hurried on my way. I will probably never see him again, but kudos to him for making a girl feel like shes in a romance, comedy, drama, and horror film all at the same time.

7 comments:

RaEStoCo said...

You really do have the best stories! They don't seem real. You should've played along, he may be normal and just sturggles with first impressions. ;) I love it.

Natalie Kay said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

leslie jo said...

THat is sooo crazy! What a moment eh! So I love you blog you already know that? Are you gonna be abel to come to Ang's shower next week? Who i Zach he is handsome?

Yelyah's Corner said...

I am definitely going to be at Ang's shower! Aren't you throwing it for her?

Zach is a very handsome man!

Zachary said...

I don't know what you see in that Zach guy...he never stalked you in a Wal-Mart parking lot and serenaded you with a string missing guitar.

Yelyah's Corner said...

Zach serenades me with pirate jokes! Much better!

Kyrsten said...

I really miss your stories, they always made the work day so much better.