CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME

My good friend recently asked me what I was up to, and so I decided to share my exciting life story through blogging!

I recently signed up for a 1/2 Marathon. I have been running everyday, and pretty much its not my favorite thing to do. I am so excited for Spring, when I can get off the treadmill and run my millions of miles in the outdoors!

Right now I am taking an institute class called "Teachings of the Living Prophets." We have been studying the Conference talks, and it definitely has made me want to be more valient in following the prophet!

This is my adorable nephew Tommy! I love him so much, and just think he is the cutest baby in the whole world!
I am still dying my hair every other month. Yes! my family makes fun of me, and always ask me what color it will be the next time they see me...I tell them to stay tuned!

Right now I am writing a novel called "Grinchesters". It is a book about a miracle, and Grandma Ediths famous scones! It will probably never get published, but I love to write! I also love to read, but my reading comes and goes in spurts.

I am currently working as a coder for some Orthopedic Surgeons. This picture represents me and my co-worker. She is already dead, and I am hanging by a thread. We decorate our skeletons every month, because we think were funny! Gotta love working with them bones!
I am a Demacrat! Oh wait I live in Utah...lets move on!

For the last 6 months I have been teaching underpriveledged kids guitar! This is Trevan he is one of my favorite people in the whole world. He loves to draw me pictures of me with Dolly parton hair! He is constently making up songs in an unknown chinese language, and has finally advanced to Book 2! Yeah Trevan!
Isach is my guitar hero 2! He is super shy, and whenever he is sleepy or not wanting to play a song he will just rub his eyes for minutes at a time! He always tells me that Harmony his sister messes up his room, and he will NOT clean her mess up. He got this black guitar for Christmas...He told me that Santa's elves made it in their workshop!

I also have been taking a Middle Eastern dance class! I have been dancing for the past 2 years, and have been taking lessons from a lady named Halima Halima! Gotta love it!



I also am in a band with some killer musicians called "Goodbye Babylon". Matt and Chris...I love you guys...and Sierra I miss you tons! I am also currently writing some songs for a national songwriting contest, and working on a solo church album.



5 comments:

Zachary said...

What a fantastic and awesome life you must lead! Seriously though...I am impressed with everything you do!

Lyndi said...

Wow, I too am impressed. I had no idea. My life is not nearly as exciting.

Unknown said...

Hayely!
Your the best! I think the only downside of working from home is that I don't get to see you every day! I'm also impressed by all the you do your A M A Z I N G!!!!

JethRobyn said...

You are keeping busy. I'm glad to know the updates, I think it has been since Amber's wedding reception that we talked. Crazy!

leslie jo said...

I still love your blog! Makes me smile! It was good to see you at the shower I wish I could have hung out afterward too. I am sure it was a blast. take care and keep doing that thing you do