CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

NOT HAPPY


Everyone has a favorite item of clothing, mine however is what the wise would call "hanging by a thread". 15 1/2 years ago I got a hand-me-down from my Aunt Heidi...the "Not Happy" Garfield sleep shirt. I have no idea how long she possessed this divine creation, but as I blog today I don't think my life would be the same without this secret treasure.


As you can see these tissue paper thin pajamas have been through about it all. I have sewn up the ripped shoulders many a time, I wore them over a swimsuit to be modest at a youth conference, and have rescued them from the trash every time my Aunt Marceena has tried to discard them. I am not sure how many more times these will withstand the wash, but when they are no more....I will be "NOT HAPPY."


1 comments:

Zachary said...

Way to go Garfield! Keep that girl modest! (Though...the tissue-paper thinness of it all concerns me greatly if Utah ever becomes even slightly humid). Awesome Shirt!