CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy almost 72nd Birthday Mr. Roy Orbison


At some point in our life we have enjoyed the all time famous Mr. Roy Orbison. What would the world be like with out his hit songs "Oh, Pretty Woman", "Candy Man", or who could forget his Grammy with Emmylou Harris in 1980 for "That Lovin' You Feelin' Again". He even had May 1st dedicated as Roy Orbison day by the Mayor of Nashville...What a guy!!!

Well a good friend told me a while ago that my glasses make me look like Orbison himself! To celebrate his almost 72nd birthday I would like to sport the Orbison style, and forever on wear these specs in dedication to his life of inspiration, passion, and commitment.




Hayley sporting 2 eyes of her own, with an additional 2 Orbison eyes!




1 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I love your blog too. I check it all the time! I was actually reading it earlier and I read about your funny/traumatic Friday night. Also, I loved your blog about JK. I was pretty good friends with him in high school. I didn't know he got his patriarchal blessing right before the accident, that's really sweet!