CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

So today while changing my sheets, it occured to me that I have a floral mattress! I am pretty positive that I have never had a plain mattress, and that 50% of you reading this blog currently own a mattress that has grandma flowers on it. Now I don't know who came up with the brilliant idea of a mattress covered in Gerber Daisies, but the concept is worthy of two thumbs up!

Seriously think about it...Girls every time you change your sheets there are about 12 bouquets of spring flowers a ready and a waiting. All you got to do is buy a mattress with your favorite flower, and BOOM...insta smile! It makes a chore like changing your sheets, turn into a scene from your favorite chick flick.

So today before I put my sheets on I pulled out the beloved "Love Spell" (girls what would we do without that smell), and sprayed it on that mattress where the flowers are. All I can say is my bed is a bed of roses!

Does it get any better than this lovely print?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm...I'm not so sure that a floral mattress could ever make me smile (I'm not really into floral)
but your blog did remind me that I'm in desperate need of a new mattress...unless rolling into the middle of the bed is normal when you climb in? :)
By the way do we have to work tomorrow of do we get the day off for Martin Luther King Day?

Yelyah's Corner said...

HEY DOOWRAH!!!! SWAH SPEAKING... WHAT YOU ARE NOT INTO FLORAL? I'M SHOCKED!
THERE IS DEFINITELY WORK TOMORROW...GOOD THING BECAUSE EVER SINCE WE HAD TO ADD ON THE AREA CODES OF 111 AND 72 IT'S THROWING ME OFF A LITTLE. I STILL NEED TO GO FIX ALL THE ONES I USED JUST THE 72 FOR. BLAH BLAH BLAH! LOVE YOU TONS!

Yelyah's Corner said...

P.S. I had a chataroo with King Daryl...and told him that I was going to be cursing his name for coming up with the Area Codes. Anyhow it was so funny because he told me that I could curse his name all I want... I tried saying "Daryl" as a curse, and it just does not have the best ring to it!