CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

WHAT A TRAMP


Hayley's Trampoline Facts
#1- I wish I still had a tramp in my backyard...even though I am 25.
#2- I have never been able to do a back flip or back handspring on the tramp
#3- I can however do a mean "Peanut Roll"
#4- In the 6th grade we had a huge sleepover, and it started raining so we brought the Trampoline into the garage. So much fun!
#5- In the 9th Grade, Angela Innes and I were having a sleepover on the tramp...We had a small hole in the middle of our tramp from our neighbors barn burning down. So think middle of the night, hole in between the two of us, hand all of the sudden coming out of the hole, screaming girls, run inside, look out the window, and a satisfied brother who was trying to scare us.
#6- We got our 1st tramp in the 6th grade.
#7- We would always pretend that we were breakfast burritos in our sleeping bags, and roll over each other....Sounds like fun huh!
#8- After raking up all the leaves we would do flips from the tramp into the pile.
#9- "Add on" was a favorite game to play on the tramp.
#10- So was "Ghost in the Graveyard".
#11- putting on the sprinklers underneath the tramp on a hot summers day was awesome!

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

Trampolines! Woot!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Woot is right Mark!!!

Unknown said...

We never had a tramp due to the fact that I grew up in an apt but I enviously listened to my friends tell me stories of theres :( sounds like they're a lot of fun!