CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THE BANKER SAID TO CHOOSE ME!

"Deal or No Deal" was looking for contestants for their show in Utah, and I just happened to apply. Here is my application letter. Wish me luck...I'm going for the million!

Hi! My name is Hayley Haws. I recently have become addicted to "Deal or No Deal". It all started, when I was at the gym one day and was running on the treadmill. All of the sudden your show came on, and 7 miles later I was still glued to the screen. Usually I only run about 3 miles, but there was something about it that just kept pulling my heartstrings. I knew that day that I would be the perfect contestant for your show.

My family has also been addicted to your show for awhile. On Thanksgiving we played "Thanks, or No Thanks", with the same concept as "Deal or No Deal", but with a lot less money!

I live a very full life. I am currently working as a coder for some Orthopedic Surgeons, and will be starting school back up again this Summer. I have been a belly dancer for the last 3 years, and have been playing guitar and writing songs for the last 10. I also started the Yelyahswah (Hayley Haws backwards) Music Foundation, and I teach guitar to underprivileged kids.

I would love to take my chance at "Deal or No Deal", mostly because the only thing I have ever won in my whole life is a box of candy canes, and its about time to changed that! Anyhow I know if you have me on your show...that tread millers across the nation will be hooked just like me!

Yours Forever, Hayley Haws :)

2 comments:

JethRobyn said...

SHUT UP!!! That is the coolest thing I've ever heard! I have always wanted to be on that show. Good luck, and don't get cocky is my advice, people always get cocky and loose everything! Let us know when it will be on, I will so watch and cheer you on!!

leslie jo said...

that is fun! I hope you get it!