CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

SINCE MARCH 3RD...

"Here's to losing the Holiday pounds!"

So for the last 3 weeks my hippest Jamaican friend Avia and I have been workout buddies. We have been measuring body parts we didn't even know we had, and weighing in every Monday. I have also cut out my Diet Dr. Pepper, most of my sugar, and red meat...which just happens to be my favorite foods. So I just wanted to brag about losing 3.4 pounds this week...bringing my total weight loss to 7 pounds! Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayley...

I miss you! Remember that time you kicked my trash in bowling, and then we tried to have an ice cream picnic but the wind picked up? Well next time you are off sugar let me know and will try out that ice cream picnic again! ;)It was good to run into you last night at the gym. Talk to you soon!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Whatever you totally kicked my trash! My favorite part about that was the random band that was playing at the park through the gusting winds. We should definitely recreate that evening...maybe have a fruit picnic?

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you..I think I've gained about 7 pounds this week...blaaach...I now have a front butt as well as a rear butt..both huge..pretty much equal in size