CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

BOTTLED WATER WARS!

Today I woke up and took a Fiji water out of my mini fridge in my room. I love Fiji water! The bottle looks like paradise, the water is crisp, and if you close your eyes while drinking it, it almost feels like you are in Fiji.

This afternoon I also had a bottle of Arrowhead water. I hate Arrowhead water! It tastes like it came from the bathroom sink at a KOA camp. This bottled water reminds me of having a romantic candlelit dinner, with a homeless man, on a Tuesday night...it's just not good!

Anyhow so that is the word!

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

That might be the funniest thing I've heard all day! The KOA camp comment kills me! My family only stayed at KOA camps growing up. I didn't even know what a hotel was until high school. (That might be a little exaggeration.)

Mark Nott said...

I'm a Dasani fan, but I haven't tried Fiji, so I can't say.

Lyndi said...

I'm so right there with you on the Fiji water. It's a little pricey but it's the best.

Unknown said...

holy crap.. this was a funny blog.. i have never tried fiji..nor will i ever.. when i buy water i buy a gallon of distilled for 69 cents..

i bet you its better than your ritzy fiji water lol

Wynter said...

Arrowhead is nasty! My husband and I bought a reverse osmosis system a few years ago, and now we are total water brats. So if we come over to your house and do not drink the water, don't be offended!

Zachary said...

It's all about the Aquafina. They have those wide-mouthed bottles that are easier to drink out of, and they taste good too.

At least no one is drinking Evian. Which is "naive" spelled backwards.