CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I WASN'T TAGGED!

Well all of my friends got tagged except me, so I decided to tag myself!

Where were you born? American Fork, UT

Middle name: It should be May...My family has called me Hayley May ever since I can remember!

Nicknames: Most people are lazy and call me "Hay". In Jr. High I had the nickname of Punky. I have also been called Yelyah, Helyah, and Hayley Mayley....

Are you taller than your mother or father? I am definitely taller than both of them, but my brothers are finally passing me up.

Do you cry often during movies? Well I just went to "I am Legend", and I totally cried and screamed in the movie!

Favorite color: Orange....I have orange Rachael Ray pans, orange dishes, orange pillows, orange tea kettle, and much much more! I even have an orange can opener! What can I say I love orange! Orange you glad I love this color?...okay that was lame!

Favorite foods: I am currently on a diet from all my favorite foods! I have been off sugar and beef for almost a week now. But I would have to say that cinnamon bears, ice cream sandwiches, hamburgers, and sushi are my favorites!


Favorite beverage: Definitely Diet Dr. Pepper! Right now I have been off it for 2 weeks, and I am really only drinking water!

Favorite cold cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats, or Special K with Berries!

Favorite smells:Right after it rains, fresh morning cold air when you just climbed out of your tent, Victoria Secret Body, CK one, Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, and a good smelling man!

Favorite time of day: I love when you are laying in bed in the morning, and you realize it's way too early to get up...so you just cuddle with your covers!

Favorite make-up products? I love eyeshadow by Mac, and also Bed head's After party!

How many pillows do you sleep with? I have 8 pillows on my bed and I sleep with about 5 of them.

Do you play an instrument? yes!

Have you ever been skinny dipping? A couple of times! One was with some of my friends at Lake Powell...it was hilarious! We went at night, and I think we hurried and got out when someone thought they felt a fish go through their legs.

Did you do any sports in High School? I am not athletic! I did attempt track though.

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I just saw "I am Legend" on Tuesday with my friend Chris...he was making fun of my screaming the whole time!

What is your favorite article of clothing? I have a pair of white Capri's with black flowers scattered on them that I adore! I also have my Garfield night shirt which is going to be made into a quilt soon. I also love Vanity jeans! I also have a necklace fetish...I have necklaces from all around the world!

What is your dream vacation? Aruba baby! But...when I retire I am going on an around the world cruise....I am currently putting away 17% into retirement to make this happen!


If you could be an animal, what would you be? I would be a crock, so I could wrestle with men with Australian accents!

What is your favorite "me- time" activity? It would probably be gym time, because it gets all my stress out!

Favorite TV shows: Desperate Housewives, and 24. I never watch T.V. besides this!

What is one of your weaknesses? I bite my nails, I over analyze everything, I can't beat anyone in a game of chess, and whenever I go home I make my brothers sing and make up songs with me!

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? if there is nothing to fix...it's all about the Dan's Deal at Del Taco for $1.99!

If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I would chose the 50's, so I could wear a poodle skirt and see Elvis!

What is the emotion you feel the most? blessed!

Do you consider yourself outgoing? I am really outgoing if I feel totally comfortable, but if I am even a little bit insecure I get a little shy.

What is something you are constantly working on? Dr. Colledges impairment rating report!

Any hidden talents? For some odd reason I have a knack for calming teenagers down.

What is a word or phrase you overuse? I always say "ya know what I mean", and I am always pulling out fake "studies have proven" facts on my brothers. They used to believe me but now they caught on, and are trying to pull them on me.

What was the greatest thing that happened to you this past year? Becoming an Aunt!

What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Having my brother Heber leave on a mission. I lost my best friend, my mover, and my country dancing partner all in one shot!

The best piece of advice you learned this past year? I actually got it from a Michael Buble song called "Lost". I listened to that song, and literally felt God talking to me in the chorus.

Anyhow I am not tagging anyone because no one tagged me!

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I should have tagged you, only Ang did followed my tag! Rachael Ray pans, I am severely jealous. I have a secret life of watching the Price is Right and then drooling over all the wonderful food she cooks right after. I usually come away feeling like I could be a chef too!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Don't worry about not tagging me! I have a theory...When not tagged, tag yourself! What can I say I am a diva, and love attention!

Zachary said...

Hey...everyone tags themselves at some point in their lives.