CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WHAT IS THIS?



This morning while walking to work I came across an unfamiliar object on the Provo river trail. I thought for a moment, and asked myself "Self, what could this strange item be?"



For a moment I thought it could be uneven bars for midgets, but then I noticed it was mighty close to the trees. Then I thought maybe it's for people who are frightened to get too close to the river, giving them them a good old hug of comfort.
I honestly don't know! Any hints?

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Well obviously it is there to catch any runaway water buffaloes. You know they have a tendency to run into water-filled areas. I am sure the good people of Provo City and their stellar engineers calculated that that exact 4-5 foot wide area is where they would head to.

Unknown said...

Definitely for midgets... I think you were right on the money about that! lol

Angela said...

Hayley! I totally remember seeing this when we would go running back in the day. I have no idea what it is, but I like your theories! hehe

Unknown said...

i bet its an old boy scout project.