CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

LUCKY NUMBER 5

Five has always been my lucky number. For instance I was born on August 5th, I have 5 little brothers, my best friend in high school was born on December 5th. The last hotel I stayed at also had 5 wonderful pillows on my bed, I am usually clocking out of work at 5 pm, and Thursday which is the 5th day of the week has always been my favorite day!

Well today while expressing my love for the number 5, I would like to declare to the world that it has been 5 days since I have had a sip of my beloved Diet Dr. Pepper. This is a huge accomplishment because I have drunk a 44 oz every morning for the last year before 10am. I must say that it has been hard! I have been ornery, and everyone at work is asking me if I am okay.

Anyhow so far its been wonderful! Last night I fell asleep at 10:45pm which is great, because usually I am a 2 am type of girl. Also I have a 2 Liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper in my fridge if anyone wants to take it off my hands!

6 comments:

Wynter said...

Good job, Hay

Mandy said...

You have officially enlightened me for the day. My favorite number has always been 7 and my birthday is Jan. 7, it all makes sense now...thank you.

I hope I get to meet you soon...I have heard so many good things about you, oh and you should dump the Diet Dr Pepper down the sink. Pepsi is so much better for you!

Zachary said...

Way to go Hayley! I am very proud of you! I know how hard this is! Woo Hoo!!! Go You!

leslie jo said...

WAHOO!!!
Even though it is mighty tasty! Why a sudden change?

Yelyah's Corner said...

I found that I couldn't start my day without it, and it was time to achieve my days by myself.
But on the positive side I have fell asleep no problem for the last 4 nights! Yeah!

Angela said...

Yeah number 5-It is most lucky:) Good for you staying off the diet soda, I know that is hard. Hey, Ross and I are moving officially-he is going on Monday and I am going when we actually find a place to live. I would love to see you before! I will call you.