CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Typing Test

A Co-worker today commented on my typing skills, and I thought that I would see where I am really at! If you want to give it a go...go to www.typingtest.com! May the speed be with you!

Test #1
Net Speed:
58 WPM(words/minute)
Accuracy:
87%
Gross Speed:
66 WPM(words/minute

Test #2
Net Speed:
59 WPM(words/minute)
Accuracy:
100%
Gross Speed:
59 WPM(words/minute)
Net Speed:

Test #3
Net Speed:
62 WPM(words/minute)
Accuracy:
89%
Gross Speed:
69 WPM(words/minute)

4 comments:

Zachary said...

So the computer that I am sitting on doesn't have Java...so I am going to have to wait and try this at home. However, I am pretty darn confident that you are a faster typer than I am.

Unknown said...

That's really cool and kind of addicting I had to stop myself after 2 times thoug. the first time I got 77 wpm 94% accuracy and the 2nd time I got 80 wpm with 92% accuracy! I honestly had no idea that I could type that fast!

Corey Christensen said...

Good Job. I'm sure I'm somewhere around 31.75791 wpm so I'm not even gonna try. You'll just laugh at me.

Yelyah's Corner said...

Corey...I would never laugh at you. At least you don't post blogs about how fast you can type! You are one step ahead of me!