CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

...AND ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

This weekend I spent a couple of days enjoying my awesome family in Lehi. I had a blast taking my little brother James to General Conference, playing cards, eating my Dad's very good cooking, waking up to my brother Hayden's practical joke of tickling my foot, hearing me scream and hiding really quick, playing guitar hero...and guitars, and listening to the sweet testimony of our new Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I also was getting really low on gas, and since I was already going to Chevron, my Dad had me pick up a couple of gallons of 2% milk. Now I'm just going to put this out there and say that I am not a fan of milk. I never drink it, and I pretty much think it's disgusting.

Well I got the 2 gallons of milk, and when checking out...the guy at the register, who happened to have about 8 piercings, and a good two armful's worth of tattoo's asked me if I was going to drink all that milk by myself. I then proceeded to tell him that I had a lot of brothers. He then asked me what my favorite cereal was. I thought about it for a minute, and told him that I would eat whatever we had, because I really am not a big cereal eater, let alone a milk drinker. He then exclaimed to me that I needed to buy some fruity pebbles, and if I did so all of my dreams would come true!

I looked at him, laughed. If only a bowl of fruity pebbles would make all your dreams come true, but maybe I will try them for their money!

0 comments: