CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HOW I SPENT MY EASTER VACATION!


This year for Easter I decided to join my friends Matt, and Zach down at Bryce Canyon. I had a lot of time to clear my mind, and figure out yet another life's journey. I had so much fun playing "Scum", enjoying guitars, and guitar hero, water basketball/baseball, and just getting away from the city.

Whats Easter without bubbles?
Aunt Laura ( I think that's right?) resting after hiking!
Easter Egg hunts are for kids! I tried to race in the over 18 Easter Egg hunt, and I ended up tumbling, and getting a bruise as big as a 3rd world country.
Zach ignoring me!

Jen, Jess, Zach, and a cute baby hiking up Calf Creek.

Can I just express how amazing this hike was?
More hunting!


Bryce Canyon

The Adventures of Ruby's Inn!

Calf Creek Falls
Uncle David...he out hiked us all!


Gotta love coloring Easter Eggs!

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

Close! Aunt Carol, and Jen and Jeff - everyone else's name was right! Good work. I still don't know everyone :) It was fun having you down there.

Yelyah's Corner said...

"So close no matter how far." - Metallica

Zachary said...

Awesome post! It was a lot of fun to have you down there with us...even if you HAD to post the menu picture:)

I'm glad you came.

Yelyah's Corner said...

Oh the menu picture was my favorite part of this blog!

leslie jo said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Looks like a fun crew! Glad you had a great Easter Weekend