CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

AND I SAY TO MYSELF...WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!

This week has been so great...I just want to share why!

#1-) We got our Gas bill and we had a $56.00 credit on our account!
#2-) 7 peaks opened, and I have been twice this week thanks to my Season pass!
#3-) I hiked the "Y"!
#4-) I got my temple recommend, and I am looking forward to going this week!
#5-) We had a David and Goliath party with big treats and small treats!
#6-) I started reading The Host by Stephanie Myer!
#7-) I bought 3 really cute dresses from the D.I.(One of them is by H&M...awesome!) for a pretty dang good deal!
#8-) I didn't have to work on Monday!
#9-) My back was hurting, and one of the Doctors rubbed out the knot!
#10-) I got to work at 5 AM, 6:30 AM, and 8:30 AM, and it's officially a miracle!
#11-) We had a family BBQ up at the cabin, with the most delicious food!
#12-) The black circles under one of my guitar students eyes are gone!
#13-) I lost my car in the Mall parking lot, and just when I thought someone stole my car...I found it!
#14-) I cleaned and organized all my kitchen cupboards, and broke out my Rachael Ray pans!
#15-) I used my pampered chef rice cooker, and made the best rice ever!
#16-) I had a really cute guy call me!
#17-) Dr. Colledge is using his new billing slip that is amazing!
#18-) I am teaching an adult group guitar class on Saturday!
#19-) I got a free pedometer from Alpine home health!
#20-) I have the best family in the whole world!
#21-) While going to 7 peaks for the 2ND time...I saw my cousin there who was leaving and he gave me his tube! Awesome!

4 comments:

Mark Nott said...

Wow! All in one week? My wife is proud of me if I just do the dishes. I'm what you'd call an underachiever.

leslie jo said...

I am so glad to see you updated the blog. I was just telling Jim last night, Hay hasn't updated, I hope she is ok and reading her blog is soo entertaining it just makes my day.
That is alot to accomplish! I am proud of you! Take Care we must play soon. I know someone that needs a guitar teacher for 4H one hour a week 12 weeks, $300 at the end let me know if you are interested

Alison said...

The "Y" and 7-peaks?!! I'm officially jealous!! And early EARLY to work, way to go girlie!!

RaEStoCo said...

#13 made me laugh