CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

"UH...LYMPICS"


Yesterday at work we celebrated “The Uh-lympics” Chinese style, by doing a 3 legged race all while wearing rat noses to celebrate the year of the rat. Well our team got the black medal-or in other words last place, because one of our team mates decided to cheat. I told everyone not to fret, because lets face it…black is slimming. All in all it was a fabulous day.

I even got an interesting fortune cookie…it read: You will obtain mystical powers. Let’s be honest right now…does a fortune get better than that? I think not!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hayley you crack me up! I love to read your blog.

leslie jo said...

That looks soo fun!

Rappleye Family said...

I wish I was able to play in the UH Lympics!!! Man!!! :(

Wynter said...

oooooooh... rat noses!

Kristina Curtis said...

alright--i want a job where we can play like that! how fun!! you are so cute!!