CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

CELEBRATING SUMMER...7 PEAKS STYLE!

So far my 7 peaks season pass Summer has been the best ever! It's so nice to know that I can go, and work on my much needed tan anytime I feel like it! I have had so much fun that I think it will turn into a yearly Summer purchase tradition!Hayley showing off her "hot pink pig" look! (Note to everyone...my tan pictures are coming soon!stay tuned!)
Janell in her new "Shade" swimwear!
Britney giving 7 peaks 2 thumbs up! Cowabunga dude!

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Whoo HOO!!! Seven Peaks ROCKS!!

JethRobyn said...

Lucky, I'll trade in my TGP pass for a 7 peaks pass, that looks so much more fun, and wet!

Lyndi said...

So jealous. I want to go.

Rachel said...

I just bought a 7 peaks pass!!!!!!!!