CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

JUNE AT A GLANCE!

Monday June 9th- Boating at Utah Lake

Sunday June 8th- Played some awesome music with a cellist who kicked my trash!

Saturday June 7th- Went on an awesome date to J-dawgs and Iron man, also went to a luau and watched fire dancers.

Friday June 6th- Relay for Life, got to do an hour concert for quite a few Cancer Survivors!

Thursday June 5th- Taught guitar and learned all about Bach, and had a sleepover with Becky!

Wednesday June 4th- Had the best experience at the temple, and went to Olive Garden with Mary!

Tuesday June 3rd- Hiked Stewart's Falls, and made Strawberry smoothies!

Monday June 2nd-Angela had a gorgeous baby girl named Allasandra Mae McAllister!

Sunday June 1st- Got a ton of genealogy done on my Mom's Dad's side, and played games with my family!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! I think you do more in a week than I do in a month, hehe. Sounds like you are having so much fun this summer-good for you! We will see you soon:)

leslie jo said...

That sounds like soo much fun. I can't wait to get out to the lake. We need to get together soon I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.