CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SATURDAY'S WARRIOR



Haws kids waiting for the show to begin!

So tonight my Dad took us kids to Saturday's Warrior. I just want to say that I have the best Dad in the whole world, and not to mention Brother's. For those who know my Dad, he is much known for crying during tender moments of life. Well truth be told is that he cried throughout the whole play, and we even heard a whimper once or twice. It makes me laugh, and then cry myself.
People say Brad and I look alike...what do you think?

Thanks Dad for bringing the good old VHS of Saturday's Warrior in which we enjoyed millions of times as kids, to real life!

1 comments:

Zachary said...

"Saturday's Warrior"!!! Such a classic! Did you get to see it live? That is awesome! I didn't think anyone did that anymore.