CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TRIBUTE TO MY GIRLS!

picture stolen from Angela's Blog! :)

So I just wanted to give a short tribute to some of my friends...

Lyndi-She is one of the cutest girls ever. I met her in 9th grade, and we sat next to each other in Mr. Hagart's class...ugh! I was jealous of Lyndi because she was from the OC, and was one of the most stylish people I knew. She even stood up to a girl who was making fun of me because I was wearing a lime green jacket once. Lyndi has always had a good head on her shoulders(For example she got after me when I bought Britney Spears 1st C.D....Should have listened to her.)! She is such a great Mom, and has always been such a great friend. Lyndi thanks so much!

Angela- Angela is amazing! I don't know where I would be today if I didn't have her and her family! There was so many times growing up that I felt like her home was my home, and was such a safe place to be. Angela and I have too many stories to tell, but our first sleepover was in the 8th grade that consisted of fruit jets, and a movie with Jonathan Taylor Thomas in it. Angela and I were locker partners, and will be friends forever!

Kellie- Kellie has also been an awesome friend. She is the only friend to this day that I can drag country dancing, and have her not complain. Kellie is awesome! I love it when she breaks out into random dances, or makes a joke that nobody gets. She always looks cute in her stylish size 0 clothes, and I will forever be jealous of her for this. Kellie thanks for being so much fun!

Mary- Mary and I met because of Angela. In the 9th grade we made a group called HAM (Hayley, Angela, Mary), and for awhile there HAM was the only thing that mattered. Mary has been the best travel buddy a girl could ask for... We have had so many embarrassing experiences, but I have decided that she is such a gem! One time while camping in Peowa...Angela and I were teasing Mary about being our Mom. Mary has always had so many motherly instincts. She is the best cook I know, she has Martha Stewart written all over her, and she can organize anything...and I mean anything! I consider Mary family for sure!

Robyn-She is so lucky to be so skinny! I look at her and my jealousy vision flips on. I remember in High School she had this killer Luau, that was so much fun, and I think that the cops even came. Robyn is such a great Mom. I read her blog, and see her videos and I hope that someday that I can be that involved in my child's life. Robyn is beautiful, and has such a strong testimony of the gospel.

not pictured in the picture...LESLIE- I remember I met Leslie in Choir. Leslie made High School so much fun! One of my favorite memories was going to her house after school, and eating her Mom's cookies. Leslie and I used to put egg whites on our faces to help with our acne. She also had this awesome orange t top that she drove us everywhere! I even got to be Leslie's guest when she went to California to a plus size modeling conference...P.S...Leslie could never ever be a plus size model, but definitely a model! Leslie is also a great Mom, and I always love seeing her and just having a great chat.

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Thanks Hayley, I needed that. Remember how we used to get into trouble in Mr. Hagarts class for playing with my stamping markers I carried around in my lunch box? Oh good times.

leslie jo said...

Ahh that was sweet thanks Hay! Where was I when this pic was being taken, oh that's right prob dealing with fighting kids! EGG WHITES I remember that, haven't done that in awhile! What memories! Thanks for the tribute!

Angela said...

Thank you Hayley-honestly you are one of the best people I know. I don't know what my life would have been like without you-certainly not as fun. Thank you for always being my friend and for your constant example. love ya:)

JethRobyn said...

Hayley thank you! That was really sweet, I'm glad I fit into your friends category. You are a sweetheart.