CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

CRAZY CRAZY!

So much has happened this last couple of months, and actually you can say what hasn't happened this month. So here it goes..

#1-) I moved! Moving has been crazy. I moved in my dream house, and one of my best friends from Carriage Cove/work...Cassidy Mckean is moving in with me! Yeah for great roommates!

#2-) I kind of started a new position at work. One of my best friends quit from CUC, after finding that she would no longer be able to work from home. She has worked for the clinic for 7 years, and taking over all this new boggling material, is seriously kicking my trash. I feel that I have learned so much about the coding world, and hoping that it will help me with my test that I am taking in November.

#3-) I am back in school at BYU...Yuckers!

#4) My Sister had the cutest baby in the world! Zoe Judith! She was born a month early at 4lbs 8 oz, and is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen. She has blond hair, which is funny cause Tommy had such dark hair...Anyhow I feel that she is my favorite person in the whole wide world! Did I mention I love her so much!

#5-) I am working out again! My work is requiring that we take at least a 1/2 hour lunch, so I decided that I would just go to the gym during my lunch hour and get a good workout...It has been great so far!

Anyhow peace out......

5 comments:

Lyndi said...

I'd love to hang out this weekend. Thanks

Alternative polka said...

Hayley

Happy
Awesome
Youthfull
Loving
Energetic
You can do anything (ok I couldn't think of another adjective that started with a "y")

If anyone can tackle your life, it's you!

leslie jo said...

Congrats on the new job! Glad you are doing well. Tell Wynter congrats!

JethRobyn said...

Hey, you are alive! I wondered where you had gone to congrats on all the new fun things going on!

Angela said...

Hey Hay. Lots of fun new stuff eh? Good to see you blog again. Lets hang out soon:)