CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

AND THE PROUDEST AUNT AWARD GOES TO...HAYLEY!

The proudest Aunt in the world!

Christmas was so fabulous for so many reasons, and on so many levels. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with them, and just having a blast.



This is my favorite niece Zoe Judith! She is almost 4 months old now, and weighs about as much as a newborn...she is tiny tiny, but oh so precious. She was born a month early and only weighed about 4 1/2 pounds. She looks so much like Wynter's baby pictures, and she has the sweetest little spirit. We will definitely keep her!










This is a super dark picture of Tommy! Tommy is the coolest kid ever...He is so funny, and makes me laugh so hard. He has such a fun personality, and loves to play. He seriously is such a joy, and he looks just like T.J. Tommy is almost 2, and has so much energy. What can I say I am a lucky Aunt!







0 comments: