CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

IT'S COMING....

In 40 days I will have a surprise for all of my readers...stay tuned.

On another note...I had a new guitar student start today she is a 13 year old girl named Megan, and she is adorable. I love teaching guitar, and love making more money! I am however very tired...After working all day, going to the doctor's, teaching 4 students guitar, then going to WalMart, and then organizing my bathroom....It was a long day!

Anyhow cheers to me for being so productive!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously is that fair...in 40 days.... your killing me!

leslie jo said...

You are too funny. CONGRATS on being productive! I love those days when you are just soooo warn out from doing good. That is fun that you have more students and glad they pay you.
40 days that is along time.

leslie jo said...

you know 40 days is on Mar 5th right?

Alison said...

So! I was watching "The Devil Wears Prada" last night and could not help but think how much you remind me of Anne Hathaway. She is so beautiful and fun!!