CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

PROJECT MISS THRIFTY NICKLE!

So I have been noticing lately that I buy whatever I want, and I don't think twice about it. I think I have tried budgeting before, but then I get a call from friends saying they are going to Lagoon, or a fun night out...and the budget goes out the window.

Well I have decided for 100 days starting tomorrow I am going to be Miss Thrifty Nickle, and blog about my adventures of living on a budget! woo hoo! Here are some things I will be doing!

#1- I will not buy any new clothes....heck I have enough!
#2- I will not go out to the expensive movies any more...more like Movies 8!
#3- I will use coupons
#4- I will take my smart sister Wynter's advice and shop at the Sunflower Market and take advantage of their low prices on meat, and produce.
#5- I took out my hair extentions...to avoid the pricey upkeep costs....they might be back in in 100 days!
#6- I won't go out to eat, but strive to cook meals that will have leftovers!

Anyhow this isproject Miss Thrifty Nickle! If anyone has any ideas let me know! If anyone knows good places to get coupons le tme know! Its going to be a long 100 days! Anyhow let's see how much I can save in 100 days!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

I wish you all the luck in the world...and if you HAVE to go see a new movie or eat out...let me know and I will pay for it ;)

Sad about the extensions though...

Yelyah's Corner said...

Zach- If you take me to a movie and dinner I will do a feature blog about you! :)

Zachary said...

Yes! Feature Blog!