CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STILL DOING THE SAME THINGS!


Well I haven't blogged for ages so heres what is going on in my so called life:


#1-) Work- I am still coding for the clinic....woot woot!

#2-) Guitar- I am still teaching...love it!

#3-) UVU- I am still going to school studying music education

#4-) Bittersweet- Still the lead guitarist for bittersweet bluegrass.

#5-) Boys- Yep still single!

#6-) Church- Still a strong memeber of the Church of Jesus Christ!

#7-) Provo- still live here.

#8-) White-Summer has come to an end and I am still white!

#9-) Mustang- Still driving my 2003 Mustang.

#10-)Yelyah's Corner- still blogging from time to time!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

But it is after Labor Day...so white is in...right?

Angela said...

and you are still awesome. I am glad things don't change too much:)

Sara said...

I miss you! Can we please catch up sometime?