CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

SUPRISE FROM MTN

This week has been kind of a crazy week, because I am making some crazy decisions in my life! I made an offer on a condo this week, and I am getting a steal of a deal! It's 3 minutes from school, and it's something that I believe will be a great investment.

Right now it's such a buyers market, and I am way excited to keep this condo as an investment property. The location is so awesome, and I will qualify for the $8,000 tax credit...woo hoo! Not only that, but interest rates are unreal right now, so it's a fantastic situation.

Anyhow just thought I would share my crazy news! I am signing papers probably today! I am way nervous, but I think in the long run it will be a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Ray said...

Congratulations! That is great news.