CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

BITTERSWEET BLUEGRASS

So I totally took these off Ang's website, but I wanted to show off our little photo shoot. Angela is such a great friend and an amazing photographer. We had a ton of fun!


We are Bittersweet Bluegrass, and pretty much we're the most auspicious all women bluegrass band in Utah. The band has been together for about 3 years, and I have been a member for about 6 months.
Anyhow so if anyone needs a band to play at anything let us know. We love doing ward dinners, family parties, old people functions, sweet 16 parties....pretty much we are here to entertain you! We are working on recording an album, and were starting working on Christmas music with Diane on banjo....he he...band joke! Anyhow send a yeehaw my way if you want to see some great stuff!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

exciting! I want to see you guys play!

Zachary said...

Nice use of the word "Auspicious"!

Jen said...

Hey Cute girl :) I love your pictures !! Did you happen to know that is my hubbies Granpa's tractor ? Old Johnny :) You were at our ranch. Congrats on you condo ! :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.