CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

DAY 91 MTN

Wowzers everyone! This whole experience is changing my life for good, and today was an incredible financial day! Well here's what is going on... I swear I believe in the Secret!


Tonight I had a performance with my band, and after it was over I decided I wanted some new clothes...or at least I wanted to remember how it felt to look at new clothes. I walked around the mall with a big frown on my face, and an hour later I left the Mall empty handed.

When I got home my roommate informed me she was taking some clothes (4 bags to be exact) to the D.I., and since we are the exact same size except her legs are even longer than mine I asked her if I could look through her piles. Well after going through the heaping piles I am now the new owner of 7 new pairs of work khakis that are in great condition, 2 new skirts, 20 new shirts, and 3 new belts....woo hoo!

I also found the best website to buy tickets....WWW.Onlineseats.com...here's what I bought.

#1-) 2 tickets to the pre-season Jazz vs Denver Nugget game @ 3 per ticket- also got a discount on shipping.
#2-) 6 tickets to the BYU football game on Saturday for $4.00 per ticket - got free shipping.

Also it sent me a coupon for $35.00 to go towards a future tickets I buy....I love onlineseats.com!

2 comments:

leslie jo said...

YEAH for you! WAY to be Thrifty! I love reading about it all. I also LOVE your blog layout soo cute!

Kyrsten said...

I am all about saving money. Just within the last couple months I have been going to garage sales. The saying is true "one mans trash is another mans treasure." My kids think that they are getting new things, even though they are used. It's great. I still look for things that are in good shape, and have a few more years left in them but I have been saving a ton. I wish I would have discovered this thrifty thing a long time ago.